Burj Khalifa At The Top Tickets – Level 124 & 125
No trip to Dubai is complete without a visit to one of its top attractions, the Burj Khalifa. The Burj Khalifa is a skyscraper located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest man-made structure in the world, standing at 828 meters (2,722 feet) tall. The building was designed by the architectural firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and was completed in 2010. It has more than 160 stories and is home to residential apartments, offices, and a luxury hotel. The Burj Khalifa also has several observation decks, including the “At the Top” observation deck on the 124th floor, which offers panoramic views of the city. The building has a unique design, with a slender, tapered shape and a dramatic vertical spire. It has become a iconic symbol of Dubai and has won numerous awards for its design and engineering.
- Please Note we Need to Check Availability First
- Board the world's fastest elevator and zip up to the 124th & 125th floors of the Burj.
- A short but fascinating multimedia presentation about Dubai's history and its crowned jewel, the Burj will keep you entertained.
- On the 124th floor, gaze out into the horizon from floor-to-ceiling glass walls and soak up panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Step out onto the observation deck, dotted with viewing telescopes all around to give you a closer look at the city.
- On the 125th floor, you are officially at the highest accessible vantage point in Dubai.
- Step out onto the open-air terrace and observation decks to view the ocean, desert, and dazzling lights of Dubai.
- Spot the Masharabiya designs on the 125th floor, designed as a tribute to Arab arts and culture.
- The free WiFi in the attraction will ensure you don't miss out on sharing this unique experience with family and friends.